If anyone is interested in going to Cisco Networkers (Chicago 7/16-7/20),
please let me know immediately.  I have 2 passes that I can sell at
substantially less than the early registration (at least half price) .  I'll
take the first reasonable offer.  Please let me know ASAP as the conference
is next week.

We could jointly conference Networkers registration to transfer the name(s).
I can also assist with hotel registration, if you are concerned about lack
of hotel availability.

TIA,
Rob