Ahmed,
The 4000 can go up to 16megs of ram.  With the 'm' added to it, which is
'memory enhanced', it can go up to 32megs of ram.  There is also a major
difference between the 4000m vs 4500m.  The cpu on the 4000m is a weak ass
motorola 40mhz cpu.  While on the 4500m, you get a 100mhz RISC cpu.  With
the new 12.2 ios, you can even do MLS and 802.1q vlan routing on the 4500m
with just 10mbps ethernet interfaces.  Now with the 4700m, you can
potentially go up to 64megs of dram.  The cpu on that is the same as the
4500m, but it's 133mhz instead of 100mhz.  Some cheap companies like mine
still use a 4700m for bgp routing.  Of course you have to run older codes
for it such as 11.3 in order to have enough ram to store full bgp table,
assuming you're using 64megs of ram.

If you wish to get a 4500m with 2 ethernet ports to do 802.1q vlan
routing, you can get it from me also.  I purchased about 50 of these 4500m
when i found out that it can do vlan routing on just 10mbps ethernet
interfaces, on 12.2 code of course.

-Frank