From: Peter Slow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 10:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: 3660 router-----Finished [7:12135]

Uhh, they do!
c3660-telcoent-mz.121-5.T9.bin

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 12:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Telco requirements are quite strict....
There are Bellcore standards that are used at all central offices.
It has nothing to do with the goverment but will Bell ensurring that any
third party equipment will:
1) Fit in telco racks
2) No physically interfer with other equipment in telco racks
3) Not add to the fire load
4) Not cause any undue electrical problems (NEBS grounding, etc)

It's all really for infrastructure protection....
Too bad they didn't have a "Telco" version of the IOS.....

Bob