From: hal9001 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 1:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 2008 Olympics Goes to Beijing [7:12286]

And you thought you voted your government in.....?
Nope Exxon, Jed and a few disenfranchised black voters did that for you!
How the minds of the great unwashed fade in months not even years.

Oh and I gather if any American Athletes Win they will be giving you back
parts of some old aircraft instead of medals.  I think America and China
will get along just fine you have more in common than you like to think!