Kevin,

My ticket on United only ran me $800 RT and scheduling in Singapore cut off
over four months of additional wait time.  To a certain extent, I wonder if
the proctor's reputation is nothing more than an "urban legend".
Ultimately, if we know this stuff we should pass, otherwise more power to
him for failling us and sending us packing.

Dave