I'm in a spot and I've searched all over Cisco's site, even read the RFC on
RADIUS and STILL can't figure out what's going on here.....

What I'm hoping to accomplish is to telnet (or dial) into a router (with a
test
account that I've setup) and have the router redirect me to a server (based
on that test user ID's RADIUS settings).

I have setup (what I believe to be) all of the properties on the RADIUS side
to tell the NAS (router) to start a telnet sessions with w.x.y.z upon login.
I can do a debug radius then login to the router and watch what happens.
The router sends all of the login information to the RADIUS server, and the
server authenticates, and responds with all of the attributes that I
configured on the account.  However, instead of the router redirecting me to
w.x.y.z, it just gives me a router prompt (as if I'd logged in with no
radius anything).

I'm confused...... are there any commands I need to issue to have the Cisco
router act upon the attributes given to it by the RADIUS server upon login?

I even tried to configure the RADIUS server with Vendor Specific Attributes
for Cisco (trying to emulate TACACS+ commands) but couldn't figure it or, or
wasn't doing it right or something....  But even then, when I logged into
the router (with the test command) I could see the RADIUS server returning
vendor specific attributes (26) and the router doing nothing to act on
them.....

ANY INPUT, LINKS, ETC..... ANYTHING to help me out would be GREATLY
appreciated!!  From the looks of it, it's all configured alright, but it
seems the router just "sits on" the RADIUS attributes once receiving them
and I just need to make the router act upon them....

TIA,
Mike W.