I'm dealing with what I think is a LANE incompatibility issue.  I have
Centillions ATM switches feeding into a Cisco 7513 (AIP's).  The issue deals
with intermittent Client (Centillion) drops on the 7513.  This has apparently
been going on for a couple years.  There's no trail of the root cause in the
7513, just a break in the "up" times of the Client.  The local NOC guys
bounce
the interfaces as they go down & wait approx. 10 to 15 minutes for them to
establish again.

Has anyone seen this before & found any evidence of what was causing it ???

Thanks
Phil