Dear Group,

Has anybody worked on this type of connectivity....:-
        x.25              Ethernet           x.25
SUN BOX========>CISCO2620cisco2620<========SUN BOX
        RS232                                RS232

My requirement is that The SUN box will talk to CISCO router with 2 serial
interfaces...one with x.25 and other with RS232...( S/W requirement with some
converters in between ). The connectivity between two routers will happen on
ethernet interfaces (Gigabit fibre link).....

Can anybody give me hints on this. Is there any sample config available on
the
WEB or some working config....

Help appreciated.

regds