Hi

Check your local ISDN rates.

Where I am a ISDN BRI line is $70USD a month, with a small install fee. I
use routers with S/T interfaces and a Adtran NT1 and "split" the two B
channels between routers. Since I am only making local calls there is no
time/long-distance charges.

Pros: Cheap, cheap, and cheap.
Cons: You can not recover your costs.

HTH