Sorry if my message did not get through properly. My
suggestion was http://www.lightreading.com

You may not like everything they print, but they are
non-vendor based. You can learn a lot about future
trends in networking particularly regarding optical
equipment vendors. Sorry guys if Cisco is not a leader
in this space, it does not mean they are anti Cisco or
pro Nortel or Juniper. Personally I think they are
more keen on startups than established players. But as
I stated, you can learn a lot by reading.
Best of luck.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/