Someone else just pointed out something that I forgot about and I wanted
to clarify.  IP split horizon is disabled by default on frame relay
interfaces when running IGRP or RIP but *not* EIGRP.  So, the other
poster is correct.  You will need to explicitly disable split horizon,
as well, for updates to pass correctly.

John

>>> "John Neiberger"  7/18/01 11:45:48
AM >>>
You answered your own question in the first paragraph.  If Router B
and
Router C have no static mapping, how will they be able to reach each
other?

Inverse ARP will only work from Router A to B and Router A to C.  It
will not let B learn C's IP address and vice versa.  Add static maps
on
Router B for both Router A and C, and then on Router C add a static
map
for Router A and B.  Make sure you add the "broadcast" keyword on the
map statement.

If that doesn't work, please let us know.  I've never tried to
configure EIGRP over multipoint frame relay before so this may be a
learning experience.  :-)

HTH,
John

>>> "Thomas"  7/18/01 11:19:08 AM >>>
Hi All,

I have a hub-and-spoke topology with 3 routers.  Router A acts as a
hub
router with pure dynamic multipoint on the Frame Relay network (NBMA).
Router B and router C are spoke ones with no static mapping.  The
three
router running EIGRP protocol with the same Autonomous System number.

Problem:  On router A, I can see all LAN/WAN subnets on router B and C
learning through EIGRP.  However, on router B (the spoke) I cannot see
the
subnets of router C (the other spoke of the hub), which it supposes to
learn
throught EIGRP.  Vice versa, router C cannot see routes to subnets on
router
B.  What's the problem with this picture?  Any solution for this?  The
IP
scheme for the 3 routers as follow.  By the way, I turned off the
"auto-summary" on EIGRP

Router A:     WAN IP = 192.168.1.1    255.255.255.248
                    LAN IP  = 10.1.1.1    255.255.0.0

Router B:    WAN IP = 192.168.1.2    255.255.255.248
                    LAN IP = 10.2.1.1    255.255.0.0

Router C:    WAN IP = 192.168.1.3    255.255.255.248
                    LAN IP = 10.3.1.1    255.255.0.0

Thanks All in advance!