From: Andrew Larkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 6:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WAN link funnies - UP UP but no comms- on same subnet!!!
[7:12774]

HI all,

Strange problem here.

The serial interface are UP UP on both sides, but we are not able to ping
each other  - even though directly connected. A "debug ip ICMP" on the
remote site shows the ping coming through and replying, but the reply never
gets back.
Also the remote site saw my router using CDP, but I do not see him.

Any ideas??

I believe this is Telco related, but the line shows clean from the interface
stats

Andrew