Hey, I know that this sounds dumb, but I've never had to install, configure,
or support an E1 interface.  So today I went to put together a sales order
for someone installing a router in Europe, and the only E1 interfaces I can
find are PRI and multiflex (?) for doing voice and data.  Obviously I need
to get more info from the provider over there, but I'm wondering what I'm
missing.  With a T1 interface, you just have to decide whether or not it
gets an internal CSU/DSU or not and then order a WIC-T1 or a WIC-1DSU-T1.
Help!