Anyong,

  I can answer your question - as I'm the President of IP Expert
Incorporated.

The IP Expert product line is slightly different from the ccbootcamp labs.
The
IPexpert approach was to develop 21 sections (21st section was added in this
new release - just completed this week).  In sections 1-19 you will be
tested
on individual technologies - i.e.  Section 2 is Frame Relay - you will be
tested
on multiple frame scenarios,  Section 3 is OSPF - you will paste in the
"Base
Frame Relay configurations and then move onto the actual lab scenarios -
which
will be OSPF focused.  Section 20 consists of 5 technically advanced labs
(All
technologies covered with a completion time of 10 to 16 hours / each lab)
and
Section 21 consists of troubleshooting scenarios.  Each section consists of
an
"Instructor's Comments" section and a "technical tips" section.  Also
included in
the purchase price is a documentation CD.

A few years ago, prior to me passing the CCIE lab and forming IP Expert I
did purchase Marc Russell's material - and at that time felt that it was a
very good
product.  I know that he's been very successful with his material and
continues to
create additional labs.  As far as comparing the product - It would be
completely
unethical for me to, in any form, discredit ANY competitor's product.  I can
tell you
that both products have been designed and developed by highly trained
engineers
and that either product will increase your proficiency with Cisco
technologies.

Thanks - Wayne Lawson
President, IP Expert Inc.
CCIE # 5244, Cisco CCNA & CCDA,