Two scenarios:

1)   End point --- NAT --- IPSec --- IPSec --- Endpoint
2)   End point --- IPSec --- NAT --- IPSec --- Endpoint

Ignoring fancy tricks, scenario 1 will work whereas 2 will fail.

IPSec encapsalates the IP address within the encrypted packet, so if there
is a NAT device in the IPSec path the IPSec tunnel will fail.

Cisco have a number of documents regarding the options of dealing with
NAT/IPSec combinations at TAC, so I recommend starting there.

Ross