The OVForum mailing list might be a better place to ask a question like
this.

The quick answer is that NNM sometimes gets its interface speed
information from the 'bandwidth' statement.  So, if you set the
bandwidth artificially low, then the actual link utilization may exceed
100%.

As a test (not on a production network unless you know what effect this
will have) you could change the bandwidth statement on a interface and
then re-run your data collection and see if it changes.

If you post this to the ovforum list you'll probably get a better
answer from someone with more experience with NNM.  If you're not
familiar with that list, go to www.ovforum.org to sign up.

HTH,
John

>>> "Picciani Francesco Saverio"
7/19/01 10:49:16 AM >>>
In NNM I have some links with bandwidth uilization >100%. I know this
is a
problem with the MIB variable ifspeed but I don't know the details.
Can someone help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks