Thanks Chuck,

Great resource here.
http://www.cisco.com/networkers/nw01/pres/preso/RoutingandSwitchingTechnolog
ies/RST-204.pdf
Was just going thro this ...Look at te one on privilege levels. I am pasting
whats out there.
show running-config looks like it needs more than the defined privilege
levels to get this
to work. I have tried enabling router level, Ip under interface etc...only
to still see part of the config.. I wonder if you have to enable a long list
of things to see the entire running-config... Might as well give 'em a print
out of the config for the level 5 users. -)

any ideas ?

Cheers,Padhu
-----------------
username gltest privilege 5 password 0 gltest
privilege configure level 5 interface
privilege interface level 5 shutdown
privilege exec level 5 show ip route
privilege exec level 5 configure terminal
privilege exec level 5 show running-config

Now i do disable 5
R5#show running-config
Building configuration...

Current configuration: