The counters won't clear.  I used the ff command:

CLEAR COUNTERS VLAN1

I'm still seeing the same number of collisions on vlan1.  Here's my trunk
configuration.  What am I missing?

6509:    interface fa2/10
            no ip address
            duplex full
            switchport
            switchport trunk encapsulation isl
            switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,206,207,1002-1005
            switchport mode trunk
            !

2905:    interface FastEthernet0/1
            duplex full
            speed 100
            switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,206,207,1002-1005
            switchport mode trunk
            spanning-tree portfast
            !

""Hire, Ejay""  wrote in message
> You need to clear the counters and establish a time frame for this.  19
> million collisions isn't a lot in a well loaded switch that has been up
for
> a long time.
>
> If you clear the counters and the number increases quickly, you may have a
> speed or duplex issue or a bad cable.  You said this was an ISL trunk so
you
> should manually set both ends at 100 mbps
> (or 1000mbps if you've got the special card for the 2924 and a good port
on
> the 6500) and also manually set the link to full duplex.

For