Hi all,

On PIX ver 4.1(7) I can use the "show actkey" to display the connection
license key, but the command is not on the ver 4.1.(6). How do I upgrade the
PIX is I lost the original disk and license? I look on CCO and can't find
any answers.

Regards,

Jacques Allison

Senior Network Engineer

Tel: (+27) 012 349 2030 ext.: 210

Fax: (+27) 012 349 1015

Mobile: (+27) 083 327 4941

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.geocities.com/jacquesa_2000/index.html

+Security

[demime removed a uuencoded section named clip_image002.jpg which was 29
lines]
[demime removed a uuencoded section named clip_image004.jpg which was 30
lines]
[demime removed a uuencoded section named clip_image006.jpg which was 40
lines]
[demime removed a uuencoded section named clip_image008.jpg which was 31
lines]