Did you check your duplex settings on both ends of that connection?  Your
end device may be set for half duplex and the switch might be set for full
duplex.  This sort of thing happens regularly with autonegotiation.  If you
have auto turned on anywhere, turn it off and hard set your settings.

Check those settings and let us know if that's not the problem.  If it
isn't, it will probably be something pretty interesting.

John

|  I'm loosing all the packets above 170 bytes which is unusual, and there
are
|  no late collisions and its a FastE connected to a Switch.
|
|  Regards,
|
|  Tarry

|  |
|  |  When I try to ping with a Datagram Size bigger than 200 in a LAN I get
|  |  packet loss. Dose any one know the reason?
|  |
|  |  Regards,
|  |
|  |  Tarry
|  |
|  |
|  |  --
|  |  GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.
|  |  http://www.gmx.net
|  |
|  |  GMX Tipp:
|  |
|  |  Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
|  |  http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a
|  |
|  |
|  |