""Cezar Fistik""  wrote in message
> Nowhere. Cisco says that the exam marks can change without notice and they
> don't publish them. They are different for each exam. You will find your
> passing score just befor the exam begins.

Checkout www.cramsession.brainbuzz.com  each study guide for the Cisco tests
lists the passing score.

I do know that the all the CCNP v2.0 tests the passing score is in the range
690-710 out of 1000.

--

"Through Complexity there is Simplicity,
                               Through Simplicity there is Complexity"

David L. Blair - CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, CBE, A+, 3Wizard