Hi,
i have another troubleshooting problem.
2 routers A and B are both directly connected : s0 -
s0, s1 - s1, and the e0 of routerB is connected to the
switch.I set the default gateway on the switch to the
e0 of router B.All links are up.I could ping each
connected interface a while ago,but right now i
can't.I did some other configs on the roouters,but
that didn't affect the interfaces being up.They are
up.
Could any one pls tell me what i could be
neglecting.The
"sh ip arp" and "sh ip route" both show that they are
directly connected and the ip add has been mapped.
thanks

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/