Chuck,

I can't believe Paul let you be a moderator!!  Talk about letting the fox
guard
the chicken coop.  No wonder my insanely humorous and erudite posts
haven't been getting through.  :)

Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy

Chuck Larrieu wrote:

  Just a reminder to everyone. This is a study list, and as such
  certain
  activities have been deemed inappropriate by the list owner.

  One of those activities is the requesting of information about brain
  dump
  sites.

  Unfortunately, of late, there have been enough of these that have hit
  the
  moderators' queue that it merits an explanation.

  If you have been posting requests asking for brain dump sites, those
  posts
  are being deleted out of hand, along with the incessant posts
  requesting one
  be subscribed or unsubscribed to the list

  If you are requesting information about the relative merits of
  various study
  materials, your friendly moderator is a bit more flexible.

  best wishes

  Chuck
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]