!
interface Dialer 1
 description connected to Dial-inPCs(modem)
 ip unnumbered Ethernet 0
 ip tcp header-compression passive
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer in-band
 dialer-group 1
 ppp authentication chap
 no cdp enable
 peer default ip address pool Cisco1601-Group-1
!

!
interface Serial 0
 physical-layer async
 no shutdown
 description connected to Dial-inPCs(modem)
 ip unnumbered Ethernet 0
 async mode dedicated
 dialer rotary-group 1

!
!
ip local pool Cisco1601-Group-1 10.1.1.1 10.1.1.1
ip classless

!

!
line 1