From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Datagram size bigger than 200 get packet loss [7:13166]

Have you been able to resolve the situation?  I've been wondering
about
this and still can't think of another really good reason why this
might
happen except for a duplex mismatch.  I'd love to find out what is
causing this.

Thanks!

John

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  7/20/01 7:57:43 PM >>>
Hi All,

When I try to ping with a Datagram Size bigger than 200 in a LAN I get
packet loss. Dose any one know the reason?

Regards,

Tarry

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a