Hi

Yes you can get one made, as long as it is the same as the Cisco one. I
forget what exactly the specification for it is, but I am sure if you either
ask Cisco or the Telco they will tell you.

Also be aware that you may have to adjust the cable length setting on the
PA-T3 controller. I was at a shop where we had a OC12 MUX'ed out into
several DS-3 lines. We ran from the MUX to a patch panel, to a patch panel
to the routers. We ended up with about 150 feet of coax on each line. I had
problems bringing up the first one, until I found the cable length setting
on the PA-T3+ and up'ed it to 200 feet, then everything ran fine.

HTH
--
John Hardman CCNP MCSE