hi i am sorry for the irrelvence issue but the problem
was that i m in trouble and i am not been able to find
any resource

I have a Win2K servers, and we'd love to switch to
iis5 to simplify our administration
load.  We just can't figure out how to force IIS to
hide the contents
of the FTP root directory if a client backs up from
their virtual
directory to the FTP root. I've tested a myriad of
NTFS permissions
combinations with no luck.  Here is my scenario in a
bit more detail:

SITE DIRECTORY STRUCTURE:
FTP_Site
->FTPRootDir
  ->Client1_Virtual_Dir
     ->Client 1 files and directories
  ->Client2_Virtual_Dir
     ->Client 2 files and directories
  ->Client3_Virtual_Dir
etc, etc, etc

BEHAVIOR:
When Client 1 logs in to the FTP server, their ID and
pw point them to
their virtual directory.  They have the correct rights
in that
directory.  If Client 1 initiates a "cd .." to backup
to the
FTPRootDir, then initiates an "ls", they see:

Client1_Virtual_Dir
Client2_Virtual_Dir
Client3_Virtual_Dir

If Client 1 attempts to CD into Client 2 or Client 3's
directories,
they're blocked by NTFS permissions. That's fine.
What's not fine is
the fact that they can list the directories.

LIMITATIONS:
I cannot create seperate FTP sites for each client.
We have tons of
code that refers to that single FTP site.

REQUESTED SOLUTION:
There are two that would suit our needs:
1> Clients cannot backup to the FTP root.  They only
have rights in
their virtual dir.
2> Clients CAN backup to the FTP root, but only see
their respective
virtual directories when they do an "ls"

For those of you still reading, thanks for your time!
Syed Zeeshan Ali