Here's the layout..

[2980G][4908G-L3][2980G]

Multiple VLANs (IP and IPX subnets)

Does anyone have any experience with the above configuration?  If so, do you
have any advice or good links that I can go to? (Especially those relating
to Inter VLAN routing)

It's just that I am a little uncomfortable working with this setup (BVIs)
when I am used to a Cat. 5500 / RSM combination and ISL trunks.. (You know..
the whole routed interface as opposed to switched interface thing)...

ps - I found it a little unsettling that a brand new Cisco 2980G does not
support ISL trunking!!!   A waste of 30 minutes of my life! A note to all
who care..    Do a   "show port capabilities"  BEFORE you start fiddling
around with linking devices..

Any help/suggestions provided are really appreciated!  thanks..

Dave M.