From:   fgh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, July 24, 2001 1:23 PM
To:     Ayers, Michael
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: access list.. [7:13564]

He wants to block the range 128.252.0.0-128.252.240.0 and permit all else.

access-list 1 deny 128.252.0.0 0.0.240.255
access-list 1 permit any

I have a CCIE and a sniffer instructor sitting next to me and they verified
that the above commands work for blocking the range and permitting
everything else.