Hi,

It would depend on where you put the access-list.  For example if you put
this on the WAN side of your router without specifying "incoming" in the
access-group statement the it would surely fail.

For this access-list to work in an outgoing direction it would need to be on
the Ethernet.

My guess is that this is the issue in otherwords the access-list is facing
the wrong way when applied.

Just a thought,

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania