From: Patrick Sweeney
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 7/25/2001 3:41 PM
Subject: New Written Exam Format ? [7:13812]

Given the new format for the routing and switching lab, does anybody
know
when the NEW written exam will come into effect. I ask based on the
info.
below from

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/625/ccie/ccie_program/new_format.html

"The  new CCIE format will move these basic tasks into an extended
qualification exam and Cisco's other
certifications, thus freeing the candidate's time for the more advanced
CCIE skills."

thx
patrick