Hi,

While I am bound by the "Agreement" to "Cisco" not to divulge any answers to
the questions you have concerning the Foundation 2.0, I can tell you that it
was the most grueling examination I have ever been administered, rivalling
only a few of my undergraduate examinations.  I took the exam yesterday and
was elated when it was over.  It seemed like a couple of hours from the time
I started until the time I was done.  I passed but only as through fire.  I
don't mean to scare you, however, understand that this test is not for the
faint of heart or for the impatient!  I commend you on your attempt to pass
this exam and encourage you to do so.  Believe me, if I can pass this test
then most anyone can.

Do know your Routing, Switching, and Remote Access like the back of your
hand and you should have no problems responding to the questions.  My
problem was that I was a bit shaky with regards to my knowledge on Routing
which contributed to my anxiety and resultant score.  I still passed, but,
like I already mentioned, only as through fire.  Know the material from the
Cisco Press books and be able to crunch numbers, configure equipment, and
make logical recommendations as to hardware.  Apart from the CCIE written,
this test is probably the summation of all Cisco Networking (sans CIT).

One tip.  Stay far away from the Boson Foundation 2.0 Practice Exam #1.  It
was a complete waste of my hard-earned money.  It did not prepare me for
this exam one iota.

In Christ,

Raul De La Garza III
*CCDP* NNCSS MCSE CNE