Hello,

    I am currently selling my Windows 2000 MCSE Training Kit from Microsoft.
It contains the following Microsoft Press books:

    1) Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (Exam 70-210)
    2) Microsoft Windows 2000 Server (Exam 70-215)
    3) Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure Administration (Exam
70-216)
    4) Microsoft Windows 2000 Active Directory Services (Exam 70-217)

    This kit is brand new and includes a 120-day evaluation version of
Windows 2000 Server.  This is an excellent self-paced training kit.  I'm
selling this kit for:
    $140.00, and I will pick up the shipping charges.  If you are interested
please send an e-mail:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    I also have three Cisco books:

    1) All-In-One CCIE Study Guide (2nd Edition) by Rosevelt Giles)
        I'm selling this book for $40.00.

    2) Internetworking Technologies Handbook (2nd Edition) by Cisco Press.
        I'm selling this book for $30.00

    Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.  I perform all my transactions
through Paypal, it is very simple, I send you the bill and you pay Paypal
via a major credit card, I ship it out to you and then e-mail you the
tracking number.

Thanks,

JC