Somewhat related --

Anyone know of any active CCIE study groups in Atlanta?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 1:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCIE lab classroom study? [7:14028]

Yes, I think this might be the instructor(s) that might conduct the
training.
 The classes would be here in CA.  As my present position does not allow me
the opportunity to have any in production hands-on training I am looking for
this mentor lead classroom format.

I am also trying to assemble some equipment here at work for a lab as a
prerequisite to the intensive classroom training.

Thanks for the input.

Ray

if it is the one taught by Paul Borghese or Brian Dennis, by all means take
it.

I have not taken the course, but I have had personal dealings with both, and
they are both first rate teachers

Chuck