I have a Cat6000 (modules: Sup1a-2GE, 6608-E1, 6624-FXS, with MSFC2) running
Hybrid mode with CatOS 6.2(2) and IOS 12.1(8a)E. For some reason which I
can't figure out, I'm not allowed to create Auxiliary VLAN's ?? the 6.2(2)
release specifically says that this is allowed on the software AND the
hardware is definitely dot1q capable. So what is going on here? All the
release notes, etc. say that I should be able to create an auxvlan for voice
purposes. What am I missing here? Has anyone else had this problem?

thanks in advance for any help,

zimmy