What made you give up law for Cisco?

-P.Kil
Preston Kilburn

Author: Greg Macaulay (---.he.cox.rr.com)
Date:   07-30-01 10:33

I need proof -- date of birth, place of birth, whether you are left-or
right-handed or ambidextrous, etc. Without that -- I still claim the title.
In fact, I am taking on the Republicans spin in Florida on this. My age has
been broadcast over this list for months and no one "successfully" came
forth and refuted my claim to the title. Thus, there has been an age
count,and an age recount and even a recount on the age recount -- and there
has not been anyone who can prove BRD (lawyers shorthand for Beyond a
Reasonable
Doubt!) that I am not the duly "self-appointed" and "self-anointed" oldest
(albeit I concede not the wisest) CCNP/CCDP on this earth!!

If necessary, I will call upon Ms. Katherine Harris (from Florida) to
mediate this issue!!!

See, we old folks have nothing on our plates so we can engage in this
nonsensical, time-wasting behavior (at least while I'm having my first
cuppa' tea this a.m. Then its on to work!!!

Greg Macaulay
Oldest CCNP/CCDP on Earth (pending recount!)
Lifetime Member of AARP
Retired Attorney/Law Professor