I got Ciscosecure 2.3(5) running on my Solaris workstation here. Everything
works OK, except for this:

Apparently, I cannot get to the Java Administrator console to come up on any
Windows PC, although I can get it to work on the Solaris workstation that
Ciscosecure is installed on.  I can get to the other administration pages
from the Windows PC as long as those pages do not require Java.  But as soon
as I try to get into all the advanced configuration stuff (clicking on
Advanced, and then Advanced again), the PC tries to download Java, and then
a box pops up saying how there is a Java security error, and then the
browser immediately logs me out.  This never happens when I am on the
Solaris workstation that Ciscosecure is installed on, only when I use remote
PC's.  I have tried Windows 2k, windows 98, NT, windows 95, and I have used
various browsers - new IE, old IE, old Netscape, etc.  I have turned off all
Java security, and nothing works, I always get the same stupid security
error.

So the upshot is that I cannot administer my Ciscosecure remotely, only at
the workstation itself (I suppose I could monitor it remotely through
X-Windows).  But supposedly one of the features of Solaris Ciscosecure is
that it can be administered through a browser interface at a remote PC.

Anybody have any ideas?