Hi ,

You can find [EMAIL PROTECTED] he sell dram and flash in very low
price. I and my lab friends purchased lot of cables and memories from this
guy as he is located in Hong Kong and so do I. Try barging the price if you
purchase few more item from him, always ok to me.
I met him once for trading 2 25xx router and flash, He is a very polite and
nice person, try mention "anyong" my name if you make some order from him,
ha ha, next time I can get his stuffs more cheaper.
By the way, I know him from ebay called anthonypanda but he doesn't look
like a panda!

anyong