From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ole Drews Jensen
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 9:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: access list w/ prime numers [7:14117]

You could start with:

        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.2
        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.3
        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.5
        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.7
        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.11
        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.13
        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.17
        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.251
        access-list 1 permit 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255

and then write everything down on a paper in binary form and see if you can
"summarize" some of the hosts into one wildcard mask.

This is a good idea if you're trying to practise the calculation of wildcard
masks. However, if you're trying to implement this in a live environment,
you should seek help now!

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~