Since 2 is the only even prime number, you could do a

        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.2
        access-list 1 permit 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.254
        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.3
        access-list 1 deny host 192.168.1.5

That would make almost 50% of your hosts match in the 2nd line.

It would be nice if you could create a wildcard that would match all numbers
dividable by a number, but that's not possible. If you could do that with
for example 5, you would match another 25 hosts after having denied host .5
itself.

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~