----- Original Message -----
From: J. Li
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 3:32 PM
Subject: Passed BCMSN today [7:14255]

> 64 questions, 75 minutes
> 699 to pass, scored 879
>
> Comments:

I passed this one on friday, I found it to be very easy, but agree some of
the wordings were poor...
Cisco press book had several of the questions in it directly, It was almost
like I saw them before the test on some of them..... Very strange...

I used Sybex, and Cisco Press to study, but that is my typical MO.... I do
not use any Boson or any other practice tests... But have heard that the
Troy Techs are worthless from a few people.....

I will be taking the remote access test next friday, and then all I will
have left is the Support for CCNP, and then I will knock out the CCDA and
CCDP real quick... I have heard if I study for the CCDP, then I am well on
my way for the CCIE....