From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: PEC CIMs [7:14291]

I have been trying to use the CIMs that are currently available
for free at Partner E-learning Connection, but I've only been able to
successfully complete "Router Basics".  All the other CIMs are littered
with "403" errors (HTTP error code for page not found).  I've opened a
case (#4109082) with PECsupport, but so far they haven't been much
help, and CIMs are only available until the end of the month, which
would be tomorrow.  Have any of the other Partners here tried them and
experienced the same problem?