>""Nabil Fares""  wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>>  Greetings,
>>
>>  Just an insanity check......If I have deny any any access list on an
>>  interface, would the ospf hello drop?
>>
>>  Thanks,
>>
>  > Nabil

I'd want to try it, but I suspect there would be no effect on the
outgoing interface, because regular access lists have no effect on
packets generated by the router.  It would cause a problem on the
inbound interface.

Remember that OSPF packets have a TTL of 1, so they wouldn't go any
further than a router on the same medium.