Hello,

 I am selling the following books from my collection:

    1) All-IN-ONE CCIE Study Guide (Second Edition) by Rosevelt Giles

      I'm selling this one for $40.00 plus shipping.

    2) Firewalls 24 Seven by Sybex.

    I'm selling this one for $40.00 plus shipping.

    3) Mastering Cisco Routers.

    I'm selling this one for $35.00 Plus shipping.

    4) Internetworking Technologies Handbook (2nd edition) by Cisco Press.

    I'm selling this one for $25.00 plus shipping.

I also have a Wave Technologies Windows 2000 box set which includes the
following:

    1) Windows 2000 Skills Update.
    2) Windows 2000 Services.
    3) Windows 2000 Active Directory.
    4) Windows 2000 Distributed Management.
    5) Cd containing simulation exercises and testing software.

    I'm selling this box set for $75.00 plus shipping.  This price is super
low.

    I have two other Microsoft Selections for those interested:

    A) Windows 2000 Server for Exam 70-215 by Sybex
    I'm selling this one for $35.00 plus shipping.

    B) NT 4.0 Box set which includes the following:
        1) Networking Essentials
        2) Supporting Windows NT Server in the Enterprise
        3) Windows NT Network Administration.
        4) Windows NT Technical Support.
        5) 120 day evaluation copies of NT 4.0 server, and workstation.
        6) Multimedia step by step configuration excercises and challenges.
       Im selling this box set for $75.00 plus shipping.

    If you are interested in any of these books please e-mail me at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    I complete all of my book sales through Paypal, and deliver the books
out the first business day after payment.  These books are in mint
condition.  Why pay more when you can buy used and get the same thing.

Thanks,

                                                                        JC