Typically, I would not advocate any Boot camp... They are good to help you
get to pass a test, but then you only have a paper... Not too useful in a
technical interview... Yes, companies dont trust paper anymore, you have to
prove it now!!!

But I can say I did attend a 2 day CCNA bootcamp. My company was going to
send me for training, but it had to be on a weekend... thus the boot camp. I
basically was going to see what kind of routers I should get for my own lab,
and to play with them first hand. Now I was going to give the guy a chance,
but wasnt really optimistic on the idea....

Well, Was I surprised. The knowledge from the instructor was great, and
answered alot of questions, he also stayed late each day to let us play on
the routers etc...and ask questions as much as we wanted... He also showed
up early in case we had more questions after going over everything that
night before... I would have to say I would give this guy 2 thumbs up!!!

The company was IT Mentor....

www.itmentor.com

now they do have a CCNP bootcamp, but its only held in California, but you
have access all day and night to their extensive lab!!! So big bonuses!!!!!!

Daniel Altbaum was the instructor, (sorry if I butchered the name) he also
does tech editing for Cisco press...