With Frame Relay, even though you can configure sub interfaces to help with
routing protocol issues and bandwidth allotment, there is still only one
physical connection between your router and your frame provider.  The LMI is
configured only for that physical connection, not sub-interfaces.....

Mike W.

"Wright, Jeremy"  wrote in message
> I am trying to configure a specific sub-interface lmi type as ansi and I
am
> not finding it on the sub-interface but on the physical interface itself.
Is