Hi all,
I'm taking my first carrer steps as a network planning and configuration
engineer in a PDN (Public Data Network) that'll be based on Cisco Access
Servers,Core BPX and MGX switches and DSLAMs.
I'd appreciate ur advice about how to go through the SP Telco environment,
what I've to read about (MPLS,ATM,DSL tech,......) and most importantly what
specific courses and certifications to take.

I hear about the MPLS training and certification.Is it right? and what
recommended books for this certification??

I want to know more,learn more and read more and to reorganize my mind so
that i can take right steps through.

Can anybody help me? I'd be very grateful.

Mohamed Elkomy,
CCNA,CCNP,CCDA (routing and switching track)