""Jonathan V Hays""  wrote in message
> Great! Unfortunately my Linux box has an Intel AL440LX motherboard and I
> can't find any
> place in the BIOS to disable the keyboard (or "halt on error, except
> keyboard" which is
> another popular BIOS option). Disabling the keyboard is simply not
possible
> on EVERY x86
> clone.
Jonathan
There is another way to do this. If you are handy with a soldering iron
there is a loopback cable that you can build that fools the BIOS into
thinking that there is a keyboard attached (maybe you can buy this in a
Radio Shack store). If you are interested e-mail me off-line and I will try
to dig out the pinout for you
HTH

George Yiannibas
MCSE CCNA