I tried to configure CAR in my 2600 router but it is no working as I
wanted. I want to limit up to 50% my HTTP usage and allow all the rest from
my internal users to internet. I read in CCO how to implement it, but each
time that I configure cisco does not do anything to HTTP policy limits.
    I saw in the Show Int  S0/0 Rate-limit that the access-group 130 policy
it is not being changed and the another policy is being changed.
    If have any tip about this feature I will appreciate.

See my scenario:

-------------------------->
    Eo----[Cisco2600]So-----(Internet)
S0 - 256 Kbits
E0 - 10Mb

My acctual configuration:

S0/0
rate-limit input access-group 130 128000 10000 12000 conform-action
set-prec-transmit 5 exceed-action set-prec-transmit 0
rate-limit input 128000 10000 12000 conform-action set-prec-transmit 5
exceed-action drop

(ACL)
access-list 130 permit tcp any any eq www

Leonardo Borda     MCSE, MCP+I, MCT
Brazil