Need help on dialup. scenario:
i have a 2500 router attached to a modem via AUX port for dialing into an
ISP. can anyone help me in configuring the 2500 to dial the ISP number? if
you can provide me with a sample config, it will be greatly appreciated.
thanks.

cheers,
-ian

"The information in this electronic message is privileged and confidential,
intended only for use of the individual or entity named as addressee and
recipient. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy,
use, disseminate or deliver this message.  In such case, you should
immediately delete this email and notify the sender by reply email. Please
advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email
for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other information
expressed in this message are not given, nor endorsed by and are not the
responsibility of PLDT unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
representative of PLDT independent of this message."

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Network Blitz Bkgrd.gif]